Who knew we had artistic children in our midst? The school had 202 total entries for Reflections. Two of the winners were Jamans. And Megan is pretty sure she would have won too if she didn't have the swine flu and had finished her photography entry. I think she's right, but I'm slightly biased.

And the winner is....Jeran Jarman for Principal's Choice award in literature.
And the clown is...Yes, that would be Joie. It's her new pose whenever the camera is pointed in her direction. Joie won in the category of photography for her age group, and will advance to the council level. We won't know the results of that judging until January, but we're predicting she goes all the way to nationals!

4 comments:
That's sweet! I am such a slacker, my kids both wanted to do that and I totally missed it. Now I feel even worse - but very happy for them:)
Way to clean house Jarman family!!!
Wow, way to go kids. And I'm sure Megan would have won too. Those kids are sooo talented!
Way to go guys! Megan, you should finish your photo entry anyway and post it....love to see it!
Post a Comment