My facebook post today: "Dear 2012-- You pushed me around and even tried to intimidate me a little, but after all that, I'm still here, and you're going away. Ba-bye!"
One thing I learned in 2012: Better self understanding...learning how the things I react to in others are lessons about myself. (...Still going to keep working on that one in 2013, since I learned it rather reluctantly in 2012...took most of the year, in fact.)
Another thing I learned: There is a whole lot of good in the bad. 2012 brought so many blessings...personal growth, family growth, job growth, opportunities, friendships, love, renewed acquaintances...so, so many blessings. But I've admitted before that I'm a wimp when it comes to pain, and I'll be the first to hope that 2013 offers me far fewer growth opportunities than 2012.
But just in case, my motto for 2013 is:
![]() |
| image credit |
I heard another great quote this year: "When you own your own breath, no one can steal your peace. Keep breathing." (Breathing in...breathing out...)
Happy New Year!


No comments:
Post a Comment