Saturday, March 28, 2009

Battle Between Spring and Winter


I pulled into the driveway one day to find ice hanging from the roses.


Around here we say that spring is winter battling summer, and SUMMER ALWAYS WINS!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susieq said...

Last weekend was so beautiful, warm, sunshiny, maybe 60 degrees. I opened the garage door and cleaned it out. I found the kids bikes so they could ride. Sunday when the boys got home from Grandma Polly's house, they were so excited. We started riding around for about ten minutes when it started to snow. This week has been snowy and cold and generally yucky. Ah, springtime in the Rockies. Gotta love it! NOT

Brett and Diane said...

Awesome saying and so true for the state of Utah! I'm so ready for the warm spring weather. I hate that we got a "tease" a few weeks ago and now we are back to freezing! I love your pictures by the way very neat.