Thursday, February 18, 2010

Getting Recognized

Today was one of the 6th grade main performances for Macbeth.  The entire cast did awesome.  They were "on" and having an audience made them come alive.  Their months of practice paid off.  In attendance with all the parents and grandparents of the 6th graders were some of the elementary school kids.  Remember being little and looking up to the big 6th graders?

This afternoon it was business as usual for Macbeth.  He took a test, did his jobs and homework, pestered his siblings, etc...A day in the life of a "star."  Tonight I took him to get his hair cut.  Right there in Great Clips Jeran "got recognized."  A little boy approached him and asked, "Were you Macbeth today?"  When the boy left I was teasing Jeran that he "got recognized."  Mostly Jeran was just surprised that someone he didn't know knew him.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on being a world famous actor Jaren!!! Cute story.

Becky said...

Wish I could have seen it! I bet it was AWESOME to watch, he's fun to watch even when he's NOT on stage - give him "star" power & I bet he ROCKED!