She even captured a shot of a rainbow through the clouds.
For me believing is more than understanding. It's also feeling. When I'm in nature, I know. The beauty of God's creations become His living testimony, and what I see with my eyes can also be felt in my heart.
I've learned that those whisperings in my heart are His voice.
So tonight when I walked outside for a minute and saw the beautiful skies, I was thankful again to feel in my heart that God knows me personally...
Just like he knows each flower that blooms and each star in the sky.
"Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
"If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?"
I'm thankful to know and thankful for the peace that brings as I trust Him daily with my many needs.
No comments:
Post a Comment