Today was much improved over yesterday. I think I'll start letting the kids write in here because they can be so creative. We got to church on time today...well, ok...we walked in while the opening song was just starting). Tim and Nate came in a little later. Tim and I listened to Megan give her talk in primary (Jeran gave the prayer). This afternoon we all just hung out together--Tim slept recovering from his mid-shift.
Today I am thankful for family, for the gospel, and for tender mercies of our Heavenly Father, especially his guidance through a very difficult year. Family has taken on new meaning as we see ours change, and as we have felt the support and faith of other family members, both Jarmans and Campbells. I am also very thankful for a husband who isn't afraid to help. Today I was remembering my call to him when the accident happened. I don't even remember what I said, but I remember his response. He wanted to know if I was ok driving up to the hospital to meet DJ, and let me know he was on his way. He didn't even hesitate. Tonight I told him our neighbor broke his ankle and is at home over the holidays while his wife and children are in Hawaii (thier families both live in Hawaii). He instantly picked up the phone and called to find out how he could help. Then when this man said he couldn't think of anything he needed, Tim called the Elder's Quarom president to find out if there was something he could do to help. And he even cooks, does dishes, and washes windows! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment