Monday, March 28, 2011

A Favorite

I found a new favorite website.  If you have children, you have to check it out.

I remember the huge yellow poster-sized job chart my mom made when I was a kid.

I remember all the charts, stickers, printable chore charts, and reward buckets I've used over the years.

And this new favorite website eliminates all that.

It satisfies Tim's need for lists, and my need for spontaneity (I can change it any time something isn't working).

And best of all, IT'S FREE!


You can choose between retail reward and family rewards.  You create family rewards, such as computer time, TV time, dates, snacks, movies, etc. and kids can redeem rewards for things they want.  Retail rewards link to Amazon's website where you can order to redeem points based on pre-determined prizes.  (Ok...so nothing in life is really free.)

Personally, I don't believe in using retail or monetary rewards for daily chores.  Our family monetary system works a little differently...extra jobs have cash value.

And wouldn't you know it...

Extra jobs are built into this system also.

They thought of everything.


Go check it out (if you haven't already).

No comments: