I love my Activity Days Girls. I told them a few weeks ago that when school is out we'd have an activity roasting s'mores and coming up with a list of Boredom Busters for summer. They have been so excited about this activity...
Apparently summer boredom doesn't just happen at our house.
| S'mores, as promised. |
And now for the list:
Each girl brought ideas, and when we put them all together we had three pages of "What to do when you are bored during the summer..."
One girl called it "my summer schedule."
They were all excited to get started.
I've posted the list as it's own page. Feel free to borrow, copy, etc. The ideas certainly aren't original, but when you're bored, a list is definitely helpful.
1 comment:
This is a great list ~ FUN! Hope you are having a wonderful summer so far ~ ^_^
Visiting from Blog Frog ^_^
Post a Comment