But this summer I found myself moving slower than usual, which lead me to having a surgery I have been putting off for a while. There was a point where I just had to acknowledge that I wouldn't magically get better without surgery, and I knew that from day one of surgery, I'd be 6 weeks closer to healing...so I did what I had needed to do for while.
The recovery is predicted to be 6 weeks. I'm at the end of week one.
...Told you this summer was S-L-O-W.
It's slowed down blogging also. But today when I was mindlessly checking email...facebook...blog (yes, S-L-O-W), I found a new traffic source on my website.
Their button is on my sidebar, so it was familiar, but still I had to check it out...
![]() |
| have kids, will blog |
And what do you know?
Our blog was featured on their website a few days ago.
If you haven't checked out their website, read more about them here.
As I've blogged, I find that I tend to be drawn to the small, authentic networks...seems to be a good fit.
And there you go...a nice feature and one more S-L-O-W day closer to recovery!

4 comments:
I'm feeling a bit S L O W this summer also.
www.rebeccabany.com
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/becbany
Slow is what summer is all about. I love it. But I do not love it when recovery or illness are involved. (Last summer I was pregnant and uncomfortable). I hope you continue to recover well. Those six weeks will come to a close soon!
That is totally awesome on the link. What a compliment. Keep taking care of yourself!
Good luck with your recovery .... I've been slow this summer as well, but you have a better excuse. I hope you are doing so much better every day.
Post a Comment