Saturday, May 14, 2011

Now Offering Consulting Services

I got a free shout out for my clinical practice this week via a local news report on mental health services for the uninsured.  (See full news story here.)

And as long as we're on the subject...

As a mental health provider, I recently began offering consulting services as a supplement to clinical mental health counseling services.  I was finding that frequently parents had questions and weren't sure where to go for answers.

Even more frequently, families needed simple ideas and resources more than they needed a mental health diagnosis for their child.

I found that progressively, I was offering this option to more and more families who called seeking counseling services, and often, after a few consulting sessions, the problems had been addressed.  Sometimes the solution really is that simple!  

Recently I have added the option to offer similar services to parents outside the Salt Lake area via internet, phone, or email consultations.

For more information visit the consulting services tab or visit my counseling website here.

For more about our own (sometimes crazy) parenting journey see here or select the parenting topic in the label section of sidebar.

Happy parenting!  (Because happy and parenting are not oxymorons.)

No comments: